Friday, October 1, 2010

Subjects we should have been taught in school but werent

- Basic human psychology: Irrespective of what your profession is, all our life is spent in dealing with other human beings - many of them who are the tough-to-deal-with kind. So what an important lesson this would be!

- Professions of the world: When I chose my elective in 11th grade and even when I chose my major for my Bachelors, I had very little insight into the breadth of options available. Most of my education was without a vision into what I was studying towards. If I had known, maybe I would have become a millionaire matchmaker instead :p

- Privacy: No dearth of privacy related issues today, causing serious harm to numerous young lives. This should proove reason enough to have text books on the subject.

- Dating etiquette: A lot of us know from personal experience that a huuuugeee number of people have unbearable dating habits and don't really have the common sense to learn from experience :).

No comments:

Post a Comment