Once upon a time, I did not have the need to blog - parents took care of most of my needs, friends were all around me to listen to all the cribbing I ever needed to do, and 'stress' was a very rare term in my vocabulary. To put it simply, I wasn't yet in the grown-up world.
Now, I am "independent"; friends are in geographically distant places and 'stress' is an everyday term. I have officially entered the boring, adult world. I need to blog now - I need a way to talk to myself and to my friends - to gossip, share, crib, reminisce, gather my thoughts... whatever it takes to feel saner by opening up :).
Anyhoo - here comes yet another blog, my existing multiple public and private blogs not-withstanding :D. Not to mention the facebook and twitter updates :D. Actually, I just needed another blog for everything that I didn't say on one of my other blogs!
Due credits for the idea for this new vent-venue goes to Pree's new blog :).
2 comments:
:) How about this is the blog where you can share profound posts longer than 300 characters. Twitter is too small and facebook is too noisy, this is just right :)
[HS] And the one that my parents (and the "general public") do not know of, which gives me the luxury to happily blurt out all the controvertial, intimate secrets of my life :p
Post a Comment